2008年5月25日日曜日

Class#5 Greetings

●#7 concerning Japan from the text on page 7

a How do you greet members of your family?
-I live by myself. So I greet with my hamily when I call them or I come back my parents home. I say "Hello!!" or "I'm home" and so on.

b Are the customs the same all over your country?
-I think the costoms are almost same all over my country, but there are some difference at each area.

c How do you greet people who are important in society?
-I greet with shaking hands and a bow.

d Do people greet people of the opposite sex in a different way?
-No, they don't. I greet people of the opposite sex in same way everytime.

e How do people greet someone they've just met?
-People greet with a bow or waving a hand. Maybe People don't shake hands.

f Do you hug members of your family?
-No, I don't. Japanese are very shy character.

0 件のコメント: